Are you considering purchasing a property in Denver? Denver is one of the fastest-growing metro areas in the country, thanks to its high job growth rates and proximity to the Rocky Mountains. Denver is a terrific city to call home whether you’re a young professional coming out of college or just starting a family. Stacey Dowling of Synergy One Lending in Denver can help you get your home.
Here are the five best areas in Denver to buy a home this year:
1. South Park Hill
- South Park Hill is ideal for large families with larger incomes who need more space.
- Timberbrook is a wonderful community with large, beautiful homes, several walking pathways, and a safe environment for children to play on the street.
- This location is ideal for nature lovers. You have Timber Brook Park, a modest but ideal picnic spot, and the Collin Square green belt and the beautiful Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve are both within walking distance–or a short drive.
- Ideal for students at Denver University who want to live close to the university and its vibrant yet tranquil environment.
- It offers a great mix of family and student-friendly activities. There is much to keep you entertained but it is also a peaceful and calm location to live.
- This stylish section of town is a go-to without breaking into that looming overdraft.
- The location is ideal for young professionals who want to live near the river.
- Farm-to-table restaurants abound, as do bike stations throughout the neighborhood, and top ice cream stores donate food to those in need with every scoop sold. It’s a modern-day community that values its neighbors, the environment, and society.
- If you’re thinking about moving to Denver, this is one of our top three neighborhoods to visit.
4. Cherry Creek
- Perfect for young families wishing to get their children on the waiting list for some of Colorado’s best schools.
- Cherry Creek has a lot going for it: high but -end shopping, fine art galleries, festivals, and some of Colorado’s best schools. It’s a fantastic alternative for new parents who want to relive their golden days now and then.
- Cherry Creek is a pricey neighborhood, it is well worth it. It’s a fantastic place to live, with a terrific commercial district, good school district, and vibrant arts scene.
5. Five Points
- Ideal for young professionals looking for a varied community with a vibrant cultural environment.
- Five Points is an excellent option. It earns five points in all of our entertainment categories, living up to its name.
- Five Points is a top pick for you if you’re seeking a hip and dynamic area close to downtown with a plethora of modern clubs and eateries while also keeping its past.
Denver might be the finest location for you if you’re seeking a city surrounded by nature with an unbelievable influx of the future generation of our country’s innovators. Stacey Dowling is a premier pro of Synergy One Lending in Denver that can help your move go as smoothly as possible. Contact now at (720) 637-1956.