The season of gratitude is upon us and there are several ways you can show your thanks! At HOA.com, we believe in making a big impact in our community and often, it starts with one small gesture from you.
Here’s a list of 10 things you can do to show your appreciation and gratitude while making someone’s day.
- Go above the “Thank You.” Be specific in telling others just how much they mean to you and why.
- Thank your local businesses by giving them love online.
- Invite extra friends over to your home for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Decorate your home with festive and gratitude-themed décor inside and out.
- Support a local charity with your time, treasure or talents and encourage your family to lend a hand, too!
- Surprise others by sending handwritten Thanksgiving cards.
- Smile, say hi and strike up a conversation with people you meet on the street. Being kind has a lasting ripple effect.
- Donate a turkey dinner with all the fixings to a family who is less fortunate this holiday season.
- Share extras with your neighbors like your favorite treats and cookies.
- Serve at a homeless shelter or orphanage.
So many ways to make an impact in others’ lives and in our community. How are you showing your thanks this season?
Share a photo spreading love and thanks by Monday, November 28th on the HOA.com Facebook Page and you’ll be entered in to win a prize from HOA.com along with a donation to your favorite charity from us!