Gilbert is one of the best places to live in the country. It is the only city in Arizona to make the list, came in at No. 46 after a review of more than 1,800 U.S. cities and municipalities. The economy, housing, weather, cost of living, diversity, and health and safety were all aspects considered when compiling this year’s list. Kerscher Aaron of Fairway Mortgage located in Phoenix, Arizona has a goal to exceed homeowners’ expectations.
Gilbert has swiftly become one of the most popular cities in the Phoenix Valley, thanks to its secure communities, family-friendly activities, and great school systems. For many years, it has been one of the fastest-growing areas in the state, and it continues to build new attractions that draw visitors from all around. Families and young professionals that live here tend to lean conservative.
If you look at Gilbert’s neighborhoods, you’ll see that there aren’t many terrible choices. The city of Gilbert, Arizona, has a lot to offer its citizens. However, some Gilbert neighborhoods are more desired than others. The following are five of Gilbert’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- It is a highly sought-after neighborhood located between E Guadalupe Rd and N Val Vista Drive.
- This neighborhood, which is served by the Gilbert Unified School District and is located near Gilbert’s main park, is great for families with children.
- Commuters will appreciate how close this neighborhood is to the freeway.
- Between S Recker Rd and E Happy Rd lies a posh neighborhood.
- The Seville Country Club, a prominent facility with a stunning golf course and Olympic-size swimming pool, is conveniently located in this neighborhood.
- Finley Farms, on Gilbert’s east side, is a family-friendly neighborhood with large, multi-bedroom houses and plenty of facilities.
- Families with children will feel right at home at Finley Farms Elementary, which is located within the community.
- This neighborhood still provides all of the pleasures and amenities that residents require to live a fulfilling but comfortable existence.
- The community is huge but close-knit, with an extensive trail system.
Val Vista Lakes
- Homebuyers looking for lakefront real estate in Gilbert, AZ will find all they desire in the Val Vista Lakes community.
- There are multiple subdivisions inside this vast neighborhood, so there are lots of alternatives.
- Lyon’s Gate, a renowned Gilbert neighborhood, is one of the most conveniently located.
- At the neighborhood Topgolf or Main Event Gilbert, you can have a good time.
- It gives the impression of living in a coastal resort.
- Residents of this wonderful Gilbert suburb enjoy catch-and-release fishing, boating, children’s playgrounds, neighborhood clubs, and year-round community events.
There are numerous coffee shops and parks in Gilbert. Gilbert is home to a large number of families and young professionals, as well as conservative residents. Public schools in Gilbert are highly regarded. It is one of the safest cities in Arizona, so you can’t go wrong with any of these neighborhoods. They all offer fantastic amenities and a variety of entertaining activities to locals. Kerscher Aaron a premier pro of Fairway Mortgage has advised a number of individuals and families on how to buy a home. For more information and schedule an appointment, you can contact Kerscher Aaron from at 480-228-1089.