Artificial grass is a smart choice for families with pets, young children, and busy lifestyles looking for an alternative to traditional lawns. It requires minimal maintenance and upkeep and provides year-round comfort and value. Here are just some of the benefits of artificial grass:
- PET FRIENDLY – No more muddy paw prints all over the house! No more cuts from ragged claws. No smellier dog odor in your yard.
- KID-FRIENDLY – Artificial turf can save you from sitting on a damp towel when changing your baby’s diaper outdoors in the summertime heat. And when playing outdoors, there’s no worry about accidentally ingesting any water left on the grass by sprinklers or tree leaves catching their little hands as they run across the lawn.
- STAY COOL – Traditionally lawns are planted to hold water and protect against the sun’s rays. During hot summer months, much of that moisture can evaporate and leave you and your family wilting in the heat. Artificial grass is a cooler, more comfortable surface for everyone to enjoy all year long.
- DRAINAGE – Generally speaking, artificial grass drains much better than traditional turf. While it does not have any roots or soil structure to absorb rain, there is a base layer that will allow water/moisture through just as well as an actual lawn would. With Arizona being primarily desert terrain, drainage is significantly important for those who live here year-round!
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE – There’s no need to water or fertilize your lawn, so you’ll save money on repairs and upkeep.
- APPEARANCE – Many people assume that a realistic-looking lawn must be created with a bright green color. However, the most popular choice is actually a darker shade of green to give it a more natural appearance.
- DURABILITY – Most artificial grass products are designed for at least 10 years of use before they will need to be replaced.
- INSTALLATION – If you’re uncomfortable doing the installation yourself, a professional landscaper will be able to do it for you in a few hours or less.
Since artificial grass lawns require little maintenance, they benefit everyone from stay-at-home moms and dads to busy working people, retirees, and anyone else who values their time. But no matter your age or lifestyle, there are numerous other benefits of having an artificial grass lawn:
- LESS MAINTENANCE. Artificial grass requires virtually no maintenance because it never needs water, fertilizer, or pesticides. It also doesn’t have to be mowed, which means that its superior durability means that you won’t have to worry about dealing with faded color or bald patches that would require reseeding or repairing real grass.
- NO MORE MUD. Children love to play outdoors, but if you have a traditional grass lawn your kids can track mud into the house. Artificial grass is perfect for families with children because it’s soft and easy on tender little feet when playing outside. It also doesn’t get mucky during the rainy season, so young ones don’t have to worry about stepping in puddles or slipping on wet grass while running around.
- PEACE OF MIND. Installing artificial grass gives you the ultimate peace of mind that your yard will be clean and green all year long no matter what time of year it is or how harsh the weather gets! You’ll never again have to take extended vacations and avoid going home because it’s either covered with snow or you had the sprinklers turned on too much.
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES. A landscaping company can transform your backyard into a beautifully landscaped oasis with artificial grass and trees, as well as other plants and flowers to really give it that lush look you’ve been dreaming of! Plus, those who work in landscaping enjoy increased business due to the growing popularity of artificial grass lawns.
Schedule an appointment at (602) 691-5227.