Have you been considering going solar but want to wait for the right opportunity? Now’s your opportunity to shine! Solar subsidies and new options to save money with solar panels will be available this year. Some businesses can assist you in taking advantage of local and federal incentives, such as the solar panel tax credit, to get your solar installation up and running in 2022! August Heiss of ADH Solar located in Phoenix, Arizona whose mission is to respectfully educates and provides homeowners with the best long-term energy-efficient solutions that they need.
Here are the five reasons to get solar for your Phoenix Home:
Arizona will cover a quarter of the cost.
- Solar tax incentives are available from the Arizona government for those who install solar panel systems in their homes. A solar energy credit, sometimes known as a tax credit, can be worth up to 25% of the cost of a solar panel device up to $1,000.
- This tax credit can be used for a variety of solar panel systems, including cooling, lighting, and basic power.
You’ll get another 30% from the federal government.
- The government continues to offer a 30% tax credit to homeowners that install solar panels. The credit will be reduced to 26% after this year, so it’s wise to act soon to keep your 30 percent. For 25 years, homeowners can save over $25,000 in electricity costs.
Phoenix, Arizona has the highest percentage of sunny days.
- The sun will never run out of energy (at least not in our lifetime). As a result, solar panels will always have access to an endless supply of energy.
- With almost 299 bright days every year, Phoenix, Arizona has the sunniest days of any state.
Lowers Your Carbon Footprint
- Pollution has long-term harmful consequences for both local and global environments. Fortunately, many businesses and individuals are now making conscious efforts to reduce their carbon footprint as much as possible.
- Solar panel systems will produce electricity that is significantly cleaner than that from other sources because they do not require fossil fuels.
Solar Panel Installation in Phoenix, Arizona is affordable.
- Homeowners will save money from day one because the cost of financing solar is less than what they are paying to the utility provider now. In Phoenix, Arizona, solar panels cost an average of $16,020, or $2.95 per watt. This estimate is based on installing a typical 6 kW (6000 watts) solar system before subtracting the federal tax credit of 26%, the state tax credit of 10%, and additional incentives.
Even if the cost of solar power is discovered to be marginally more than the cost of electricity purchased from a utility, homeowners may want to install solar power to avoid future potential energy cost swings, or just to look beyond their financial interests. Choosing August Heiss, a premier pro of ADH Solar as your solar installation company in Phoenix, AZ is a wise choice. We will work with you to choose the best option for your specific goals and circumstances so that you can get the most bang for your buck. To schedule an appointment, call August Heiss at 623-688-0663.