Have you ever wondered why some homes look so much better inside than out? Sure, exterior paint or landscaping can give your home curb appeal, but what about the interior? Kristen Vowles from The Luxury Look has shown us a ton of ways to improve the look of your house from the walls down. If you want to make your Scottsdale home seem more upper-class, read on.
5 Ways to Improve your Home Design project
The inside of your home has a big impact on the overall appearance of your property. While you might spend hours painting outside or building a pergola, you should also take time to spruce up the inside. It may sound daunting at first, but once you get started, you’ll notice a difference.
A house is not only a place where you live but also an investment opportunity. With this in mind, it is important to design your home with a good layout and structure, so that it will last for years to come.
Here are five reasons why many consider going through a custom home design consultation:
- Use high-end lighting and plumbing fixtures – Lighting is arguably one of the most important factors to consider when designing any space. Also, High-end plumbing fixtures last longer than standard products. They’re also made with better materials such as brass, copper, or stainless steel, which are easier on the environment.
- Add some art to your walls – Adding a piece of artwork can help create a sense of warmth and coziness that many people feel when they enter their homes. Artwork is not only aesthetically pleasing but also serves as a great conversation starter.
- Go green – There’s no denying that going green is becoming increasingly popular these days. As consumers become more environmentally conscious, green products are becoming more commonplace. This can look like adding natural light, having native plants, installing solar panels, etc.
- Replace your carpet with hardwood floors – Hardwood floors are warm, durable, and beautiful. They’re perfect for a wide variety of spaces including kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Hardwood flooring is also easy to clean, making them a smart choice for those who want to keep their house looking its best.
- Put your home on display – Displaying your home’s features prominently — especially if you live in an upscale area — helps give it a polished appearance. You don’t have to spend large amounts of money to do this; simply adding a few decorative elements like flowers, candles, or artwork can really set off a room.
Attention from a professional and experienced designer in Scottsdale
Combine everyday living spaces with the art of different home design styles. Kristen Vowles from The Luxury Look is an expert in the field of interior design. Her goal is to provide you with quality workmanship, professionalism and attention to detail. Call her today for customized attention and information.